Most people start off their morning with a cup of coffee, but that’s not a healthy way to start your day. Also most people don’t eat enough fruits and vegetables daily. Some people don’t even eat any fruits and vegetables at all. No wonder why there’s such a health and obesity crisis in this country. People make all kinds of excuses why they don’t eat fruits and vegetables. One of the most common excuses is that they don’t have the time, another excuse is that they don’t like the taste, or another excuse is that fruits and vegetables are simply too expensive.
In this article I’m going to show you how you can easily start incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your eating plan. I’m going to show you how simple, easy, convenient, and cheap it truly is to eat healthier. I will challenge you to change your eating habits and actually incorporate something that will truly help you in your health and fitness. The thing that I’m talking about is called a green smoothie!
Key benefits of green smoothies:
- You will have more energy
- You will improve your digestive system
- You will become more regular
- You will eliminate cravings for sugar and salty processed food
- You will loose weight
Key ingredients for green smoothies:
- Vegetables: Spinach, Kale, Celery, Cucumber, Carrot, Beets,
- Fruits: Green Apple, Grapefruit, Orange, Blackberries, Blueberries, Strawberries, Banana, Pear, Pineapple
- Protein: Shakeology
- Fat: Ground flaxseed
- Water and ice
My green smoothie recipe of the month:
- 2 cups spinach, 2 celery sticks and 1 baby cucumber
- 1 orange
- 1 scoop Greenberry Shakeology
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 cups of water and 4 ice cubes
As you can see, this recipe is very healthy, easy, convenient, and inexpensive to make. It only takes 5 minutes to make, and it is a great way to start off the morning. A green smoothie is a great healthy way to start your morning and is a whole lot better than grabbing a cup of coffee. I challenge you to start incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your daily eating plan. Try this recipe out for a week and I let me know how you feel after just one week.
Always remember that “A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs.” Joan Welsh
How do you want your health to be judged?