Everyday we are faced with many decisions that we need to make. A lot of them seem insignificant at the moment, but making the wrong decision over a long period of time will dramatically affect how your life turns out. Some of these decisions can be like the following:
- Read or watch TV?
- Listen to an audio book or to the radio?
- Save 10% of your weekly check or spend it all?
- Exercise today or put it off?
- Eat healthy foods or eat unhealthy food?
If you read 10 pages of a success book today it will not change your life, but if you do this for 1 year you can read 3,650 pages of life changing books. And that will completely change your life. Some of the books I recommend are:
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Goals by Brian Tracy
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace by Wayne Dyer
If you are busy and do not have time to sit down to read, then you can always listen to audio books. Download them into your IPod, cellular phone or make a CD and listen to them while you drive.
If you save 10% of each paycheck this week it may not seem as much, but let’s say you saved $50.00 per week. In a year you can have $2,500 in savings. Let’s say you been working for 10 to 20 years already, then this means that by this time you could have saved up to $25,000 or $50,000 in savings. If you never saved before, it is never too late to start. So you can start this week.
If you workout today it will not change your life, but if you made it a priority to exercise 4-6 times per week consistently for a year, then you will completely transform your life.
Here’s a sample 1-year plan to a completely new you:
- January through March – P90X
- April through June – P90X2
- July through September – RevAbs
- October through November – Insanity
- December – Insanity The Asylum
If you are ready to change your life, I’m ready to help you. Contact me so I can help you create your 1-year plan.
If you ate healthy today it will not change your life, but if you made it a priority to eat healthy 6 times per day consistently for a year, then you will completely transform your life. To view a sample meal plan click here.
Remember that YOU have the choice every single day to make a decision that puts you closer to reaching your goals in life. Eliminate the instant gratification attitude that society has taught us over these last years. You will not reach your goals overnight, but it’s about being consistent, keeping a positive attitude, being 100% committed to your goals, believing in yourself, having a burning desire to achieve whatever you set your mind to, and being willing to pay the price.
Keep working daily towards achieving your goals and dreams. I know you CAN do it!