One of the number one reasons why people don’t succeed in reaching their fitness goals is lack of time. If you ever wondered if it’s better to workout early in the morning, middle of the day, or late afternoon. The answer is that there’s not really a best time to workout. The best time to workout is the one that works for you so you can stay consistent. Consistency with your workouts and nutrition will get you the results you are looking for.
Advantages of working out in the morning:
- It will help you stay more consistent
- You will have energy throughout the day
- You will burn more calories throughout the day
- It’s a perfect way to start your day in a positive way
Advantages of working out in the afternoon:
- You may have more strength
- You may have more endurance
- You may be more focused
- Injuries are less likely to happen
The bottom line is that there are both advantages and disadvantages for morning or afternoon workouts. The key is to just find the best time that works for you and stick with it. Eliminate all excuses and just be consistent. Set up your fitness goals and just go for it. You can do it!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Independent Team Beachbody Coach