P90X2 is here! If you already have completed P90X and want to take your fitness to the next level then I highly recommend you check out P90X2. This workout program will help you get totally ripped while building your balance, agility, core strength, and athleticism. If you want to get better at playing sports, jump higher, or run faster, then this is the workout for you!
The difference between P90X and P90X2:
Key points in P90X2:
1. P90X2 incorporates P.A.P. or Post-Activation Potentiation, which is a training technique developed by professional sports trainers for world class results
2. The P90X2 nutrition guide introduces additional vegan and grain-free eating style options
3. With P90X2 you will be working out only 5 times per week instead of 6
4. The P90X2 Yoga is only 60 minutes long versus 90 minutes in the original P90X
5. There aren’t any cardio exclusive workouts in P90X2
6. You can do P90X2 anywhere as long as you take your resistance bands and DVD’s with you!
Check out the science behind P90X2 with Dr. Marcus Elliot:
Contact me if you are ready to take the P90X2 Challenge!